Do you want to apply for Cyber Security job in Dubai? Then here you will get the latest update about Dubai FlyDubai jobs for freshers in 2023. So, if you are a fresher and want to become a Cyber Security Officer then this can be a great opportunity for you. Don’t worry all the nationals can apply for FlyDubai jobs in Dubai.
Company Name – FlyDubai
Job Title – Cyber Security
Job Locations – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closing Date – None
Application Process – Online
Check the article on Emirates cabin crew interview question and answer for fresher to crack the interview on your fire’s attempt.
Job Descriptions of Cyber Security Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Engineering in IT/Computer Science
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) – 6
- 5 to 6 years of experience with a focus on cloud security
- Strong understanding of cloud security best practices and experience with cloud service providers (e.g., AWS, Azure, Oracle)
- Functional and operational knowledge of various cloud deployments such as M365, AWS, OCI, Azure, etc. with a focus on native cloud security controls
- Extensive experience in cyber security operations, including incident response, threat hunting, and vulnerability management.
- Good knowledge of Network and system security concepts, solutions, tools & administration
- Functional knowledge of security solutions such as Email Security, Vulnerability Management, SIEM, EDR, antimalware, etc
- Knowledge of security frameworks, standards, and regulations (e.g., NIST, ISO/IEC 27001, GDPR).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- CEH, GSEC, CISSP, CCSP, AWS / Azure security architect (any certificate is desirable)
Here you can check out other job vacancies in Dubai.
Requirement Criteria of Cyber Security Job
- lead and take ownership of initiatives related to security architecture/process design evaluations and enhancements to bolster the overall security posture.
- Deploys and oversees security controls for cloud-based applications, databases, and infrastructure
- Performs routine security assessments and audits on cloud resources to detect vulnerabilities and configuration weaknesses.
- Develops, reviews, and implements Cyber Security policies, processes, guidelines & standards
- Manages and executes Security Operation Centre processes, which encompass detection and response activities in collaboration with the SOC vendor.
- Evaluates existing and emerging threats relevant to the organization, suggesting and implementing countermeasures to address any vulnerabilities.
- Maintains a robust cybersecurity posture within the organization.
- Guarantees adherence to industry standards, regulations, and internal security policies across both cloud and on-premises environments
- Works closely with internal and external resources including vendors to address cybersecurity issues in the organization
- Streamlines operations by automating controls and processes to enhance overall efficiency
- Reviews vulnerability assessment reports provided by the SOC and collaborate with the IT team to prioritize and remediate identified vulnerabilities
- Engages in the cyber security incident response process.
Note – if you are fresher and applying for cabin crew jobs in UAE then check the link.
Note – To apply for this job please click on the below “Apply Now” button, it will take you to the airline’s official page where you will get the application process.
To apply for this job please visit careers.flydubai.com.