Do you want to apply for an EMAAR Group job in Dubai? Then here you will get the latest update about Dubai FlyDubai jobs for freshers in 2023. So, if you are a fresher and want to become a Cyber Security Officer then this can be a great opportunity for you. Don’t worry all the nationals can apply for FlyDubai jobs in Dubai.
Company Name – EMAAR Group
Job Title – Front Office Staff
Job Locations – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closing Date – None
Application Process – Online
Check the article on Emirates cabin crew interview question and answer for fresher to crack the interview on your fire’s attempt.
Job Descriptions of Front Office Staff
- Genuine service personality, with high EQ.
- Minimum 4 years experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Supervisory role / similar experience in a 5-star hospitality industry.
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required/ College degree in Hotel Management or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 – 3 years experience in a similar position in a 5-star hospitality company.
- Conduct all operational tasks in the Front Office and telephones while living up to service standards and procedures.
- Go the extra (s)mile where you can.
- Prevent complaints and ensure adequate service recovery where needed.
- Proactively communicate with fellow Ambassadors, always with the Guest’s interests at heart.
- Put Customer First
- Drive for Results
Here you can check out other job vacancies in Dubai.
Requirement Criteria of Front Office Job
- Varied Industries – Front Office roles exist in various industries, including hospitality, finance, healthcare, real estate, and more.
- Client Interaction – They involve direct interaction with clients, customers, guests, or patients.
- Customer Service: Providing excellent customer service and forming positive first impressions are often primary responsibilities.
- Administrative Tasks – Depending on the industry, Front Office roles may involve administrative tasks such as scheduling, registration, and billing.
- Industry-Specific – Responsibilities and requirements vary widely depending on the industry and organization.
- Examples – Examples include hotel front desk staff, financial advisors, medical receptionists, and customer service representatives.
Note – if you are fresher and applying for cabin crew jobs in UAE then check the link.
Note – To apply for this job please click on the below “Apply Now” button, it will take you to the airline’s official page where you will get the application process.
To apply for this job please visit emhm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.