Welcome to the world of endless opportunities in the vibrant city of Dubai, where business endeavours flourish and commerce abounds. Are you a gifted, aspirational, and motivated by results individual with a love for sales? You don’t need to look any further because Dubai offers a wide range of exciting opportunities for Sales Executive jobs.
Dubai, the glittering gem of the United Arab Emirates, has made a name for itself as a hub of international commerce, drawing businesses, startups, and entrepreneurs from all over the world. In Dubai, working as a sales executive will immerse you in a dynamic, international setting that values ambition and innovation highly.
|Job Title||Sales Executive|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Last Date to Apply||01 June 2023|
Requirement Criteria for Sales Executive Jobs
- Hospitality : 1+ Year
- Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent)
- Knowledge/skills: Currently working in a similar role for at least 1 year.
- Previous experience in tourism or hospitality industry (sales and/or reservations roles preferably).
- Salesforce usage is a plus. Accuracy & attention to detail.
- Excellent customer care verbal & written skills. Very good computer & keyboard skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to work independently & as a team member.
- Excellent organization & admin skills.
Job Descriptions of Sales Executive
- Generic Accountabilities
- Researches, analysis and summarises intelligence on customers in order to identify segments of potential clientele for dnata. Research to include Tour Operators, Online Travel Agents, DMCs, Bedbanks worldwide, local & GCC market.
- Use a well established knowledge of different markets in order to monitor trends and competition activities, to ensure that sales strategies can be revised to counter competitor activities or exploit opportunities.
- Assist Sales and Marketing to keep track of sales targets by producing and pre-analysing reports, implement set sales & marketing plan, forecast, in order to guarantee revenue-earning volume as per set budget.
- Provide back up to Sales and Marketing, assisting to maintain and enhance the client/customer relationship. This will be via maintenance of a client database, regular mailing and telesales, potential sales visit and other promotional activities.
- Drive a customer during the whole journey of enrolment, including collection of information, internal coordination for Clients’ accounts set up, system updates and creation of credentials.
- Propose and implement activities to ensure that the trade is made aware of dnata’s business units.
- To constantly update the existing database in Sales Force, to ensure latest customer data is stored and up-to-date.
- To keep record and a comprehensive filing system and monitor the sales generic inbox.
- To assist the Sales Team with key tasks which can include but not limited to: new accounts onboarding, training, agreement renewals, commercial communications, ticket availability monitoring and loading, and be in contact with suppliers to assist, process and respond with their day to day requests.
Note – if you are fresher and apply for cabin crew jobs in UAE then check the link.
How to Apply for Sales Executive Jobs in Dubai
- To apply, go to the dnata careers website: Visit the official dnata careers website to get started. Usually, looking up “dnata careers” in a search engine will yield it. (Apply Now)
- Examine positions that are open: Check out the dnata careers website’s list of open positions. Look for jobs that fit your qualifications, interests, and skills. Dnata provides a variety of employment opportunities in the travel and aviation sectors.
- Choose a position: Click on the position once you’ve found one that matches your profile to see the duties, qualifications, and requirements. Make sure you possess the necessary training and experience.
- Create an account: You might need to do so on the dnata careers website if you don’t already have one. You can do this to submit your application and follow its advancement.
- Fill out the form completely: Provide accurate and current information on the online application form. Give any requested pertinent information, including your name, address, and educational and professional history.
- Upload your CV or resume: Create a resume or curriculum vitae (CV) that highlights your credentials and professional background. As per the guidelines, upload it to the application portal. Make sure your resume is organised properly and is customised for the job you’re applying for.
- If necessary, include a cover letter with your application for the job. If so, create a succinct and convincing cover letter outlining your reasons for being interested in the job and how your qualifications complement those needed for it.
- Review and submit: Check that all of the information you provided is accurate and complete before submitting your application. Verify the text for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Use the online application portal to submit your application.
- Follow up: If you don’t hear back from dnata after submitting your application within a reasonable amount of time, it’s a good idea to get in touch with them again. You can express your continued interest in the position or check on the status of your application.
Note – are you looking for any other jobs, then here you can check the Emirates airline latest jobs in Dubai for fresher.
In conclusion, for people who thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment, sales executive jobs in Dubai offer an exciting and rewarding career path. Dubai offers a special chance to succeed in the sales industry thanks to its thriving economy, international business connections, and multicultural environment.
Explore the wide range of opportunities on offer, establish connections with top businesses, and leave your mark in Dubai’s booming market. Success is guaranteed when your sales prowess is combined with the city’s boundless potential. As a sales executive in Dubai, embrace the opportunity, the diversity, and the extraordinary possibilities that lie ahead.