Do you know Amazon is hiring an in-stock manager in Dubai, UAE? So, if you are looking for an Amazon job in Dubai for fresher then you need to read this article till the end. All the fresher graduates can apply for the Amazon job vacancy as an in-stock manager in Dubai.
All the males and females can apply for Amazon jobs in Dubai. But before that, I want to tell you that you need to check out the details information about this job. In the below section, you will get details information related to Amazon’s in-stock manager requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Amazon Jobs online.
Company Name – Amazon [UAE]
Job Title – In-stock Manager
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Last Date to Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Amazon Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Retail Planning, Information Systems Management
- Superior analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to dive in and quickly understand root causes and identify scalable solutions
- Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common-sense approach to getting things done
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SQL is a plus (Optional)
- Experience with process improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, or Six Sigma is a plus (Optional)
Also, here you can check out JW Marriott jobs for freshers in Dubai, UAE.
Amazon Job Descriptions for Freshers
- Manage availability and inventory health including improved in-stock rates, inventory planning, and systematic forecasting for key categories
- Driving meaningful data-driven solutions to solve complex supply chain problems
- Developing dashboards to enable better team efficiency through automation
- Create and run buying/forecasting scenarios and enable better buying decisions to ensure continuous improvement in the buying process
- Step changing the vendors’ operational performance by acting as their internal consultant on forecasting/buying/operations domain
Here you can check out the latest freshers jobs in Middle Eastern cities.
How to Apply for Amazon Career in Dubai
Then you need to click on the apply now button. Then you need to log in yourself and fill up the application form for the Amazon job and submit it.
After submitting the application form you need to wait for a few weeks. If your application is shortlisted by Amazon HR, they will contact you for the next interview process for the In-stock Manager position.
Note – If you are fresher and applying for cabin crew jobs in UAE then check the link.
Hope this information will help you to apply for an Amazon job in Dubai for freshers. Just you need to apply online and keep all your documents ready for the interview call from the company HR team.
If you have any queries related to this job, please comment below. Thank You
Base Salary: 6500 AED per Per Month