Friends, are you searching for a cabin crew job at Dubai Airport? Then you are in the correct place to get the details information about Emirates Airlines cabin crew jobs for freshers. All males and females can apply for this Dubai Airport air hostess job in September 2023.
So, if you want to apply for a cabin crew job then you need to check this job article till the end because here you will get details information related to Dubai cabin crew job descriptions, requirement criteria, and how you can apply for air hostess jobs in Dubai, UAE.
Company Name – Emirtaes
Job Title – Cabin Crew / Air Hostess
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closing Date – None
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Cabin Crew Job in Dubai
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
Dubai Cabin Crew Job Descriptions
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings.
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service, and security incidents.
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstrations for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with storage of carry-on luggage.
- Conducting Inflight sales and service.
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
Note – If you are fresher and applying for cabin crew jobs in UAE then check the link.
How to Apply for Cabin Crew Job in Dubai
So, after checking all the information from the above if you think you want to apply for cabin crew job vacancies online. Then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the company’s official job notification.
After that, you need to click on Apply now and sign up yourself on the Emirates career page and then you can get the application form. You need to fill out the application correctly attach all the required files and submit your application.
If you need any help to clear your cabin crew interview, then here you can check out the cabin crew interview questions and answers list to get prepared for this interview.
Note- If you are looking for the latest Dubai airport job question and answer list then you can check the link.
I think this article will help you to apply for the cabin crew job at Dubai Airport. So, if you want to work as a cabin crew in Qatar then you need to apply online and wait for a few days. Then the company HR will contact you for the face-to-face interview.
Also, you can contact us for UAE jobs-related queries On Fresher Jobs UAE’s official website, you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.