Do you want to apply for a Hotel Receptionist jobs at Hyatt? Then in this article, I am going tell you about the latest job vacancy in Dubai for freshers. Yes, friends, it’s a hotel job for all the males and females. All the nationals can apply for Hyatt Hotel receptionist jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
So, if you dream of becoming a hotel staff! then this can be the best option for you to join the World’s best hospitality service like Hyatt. But remember before going to apply read this article till the end without any skip. In the below section, you will get the details about the hotel receptionist job requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Hyatt Receptionist jobs for freshers.
Company name – Hyatt Hotel
Job Title – Receptionist / Front Officer
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Last Date of Application – None
Application Process – Online
Requirements Criteria for Hotel Receptionist Jobs
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Requires strong command of the English language including speaking, reading, and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced position with guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
Note – if you are fresher and applying for cabin crew jobs in UAE then check the link.
Job Descriptions of Hotel Receptionist
- Greeting customers, clients, and visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answering phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person or department.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars.
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints, and escalating them as needed.
- Maintaining accurate records and filing systems.
- Providing general administrative support to the team, including preparing documents, creating reports, and managing databases.
- Ensuring that the front desk and reception area are well-maintained and organized.
Note- If you are looking for a Marriott Hotel job then you can check the link.
How to Apply Online for Hotel Receptionist Jobs
So, if you have checked all the information from the above details and think you are fit for the Hyatt hotel receptionist job. Then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the company’s official job page.
Where you need to click on the apply button and then complete the steps to apply online for Front hotel receptionist jobs in Dubai.
Note – are you looking for any other jobs, then here you can check Emirates Airline’s latest jobs in Dubai for freshers.
So, in the end, I hope this article provides you with the full information about the job and now you can apply for hotel receptionist jobs in Dubai online without any problem. Just you need to apply now and wait for the reply from the company end.
If you have any more queries related to these jobs and any other jobs in Dubai Airport you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page by searching our website name.
Base Salary: 3500 AED per Per Month