Do you know Amazon is hiring Executive Customer Relations Specialist in Dubai, UAE? So, if you are looking for a work from home job in Dubai as a fresher then you need to read this article till the end. All the fresher graduates can apply for this Amazon work from job as a Executive Customer Relations Specialist in Dubai.
All the males and females can apply for this work from home job. But before that, I want to tell you that you need to check out the details information about this job. In the below section, you will get details information related to Amazon’s Executive Customer Relations Specialist requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Amazon work from home job online.
Company Name – Amazon [UAE]
Job Title – Executive Customer Relations Specialist
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Last Date to Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Work From Home Job
- Preferred Qualifications/Experience
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong in both written and verbal English and Arabic
- Self-disciplined, quick self-learning, diligent and proactive
- A relentless obsession for the customer
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Prior experience in Customer Service
- Demonstrates flexibility in work hours based on scheduling needs and customer demands.
- Exceptionally strong customer handling and conflict resolution skills; focus on quality in customer care.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and demonstrate flexibility in approaching responsibilities and change.
- Displays good judgment and discretion.
- Excellent decision making skills to effectively manage the needs of the customer and business
- Goal driven, target orientated, able to step back and look at the bigger picture, the person will also be able to manage during ambiguity and possess a preparedness to get involved
Also, here you can check out JW Marriott jobs for freshers in Dubai, UAE.
Work From Home Job Descriptions
- Respond to enquiries from corporate executives, government authorities in addition to resolving contacts (received through any channel);
- Provide advice to CS floor staff, regarding escalated contacts;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other departments in researching complaints and acting as CS resource;
- Provide a detailed root cause analysis for customer advocacy to top level executives;
- Recognize system and quality concerns contributing to poor customer experiences and communicate as appropriate, to CS management and appropriate department
- Submit contact coaching forms, news articles and blurbs to ensure that CS is consistently kept up to date with Amazon policies and emerging issues;
- Partake and contribute to Kaizen events;
- Suggest research and compile Voice of the Customer proposals to improve customer experience;
- Report on projects, initiatives and processes under your care.
- Acting as an ambassador for CS when referring or redirecting inappropriate work requests from other teams;
- You will address customer issues by helping the customer, but also by identifying and measuring the root cause of the customer’s experience failure and presenting your findings and recommendations to the right people throughout the company who can fix the process or technology that caused the customer pain.
Here you can check out the latest freshers jobs in Middle Eastern cities.
How to Apply for Amazon Work From Home Job
To apply for Amazon work from home job in Dubai, UAE first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the company’s official job page. But before that, you need to check the requirement criteria carefully.
Then you need to click on the apply now button. Then you need to log in yourself and fill up the application form for the Amazon job and submit it.
After submitting the application form you need to wait for a few weeks. If your application is shortlisted by Amazon HR, they will contact you for the next interview process for the Executive Customer Relations Specialist position.
Note – If you are fresher and applying for cabin crew jobs in UAE then check the link.
Hope this information will help you to apply for an work from home job in Dubai for freshers. Just you need to apply online and keep all your documents ready for the interview call from the company HR team.
If you have any queries related to this job, please comment below. Thank You
Base Salary: 6500 AED per Per Month